WANTED – Fun, Outgoing, and Energetic People
We are now hiring for part-time DJs/MC’s and photobooth attendants!
Join our Amazing Team at Capital Disc Jockeys and Photobooths! We love our Team! Be a part of it!
This is a part-time position as a DJ, MC and/or Photobooth Operator. Nights and Weekends Availability is a MUST. If you’re not available on the weekends, do not apply!!
Customer service experience is required. DJ or Photography Experience is a PLUS. Training will be provided! Are you an Experienced DJ/MC? Let’s talk!!
All staff will participate in bridal shows, assist in promotional events and in promoting our business.
DJs are also responsible for equipment management and set up, and playing the best music for various guests!
MCs who are also responsible for speaking clearing and distinctively, knowing events and weddings.
Photobooth Operators will set up/break down and manage the happenings in the photobooth.
- Must be 18 and over
- Own a reliable vehicle (for transporting DJ equipment and or Photo booths) and have proper car insurance
- Must have weekend availability, ie: Friday nights, Saturdays (MUST) and Sundays (Some week day nights)
- Must be computer literate, mainly with Windows, helpful with Canon DSLR, Breeze software
- Have a vast music knowledge, primarily of the 1950s-current of all genres
- Be able to lift at least 40-60 pounds
- Be outgoing and not afraid of public speaking
- Have a clean, well-groomed appearance
- Have a positive attitude and be a Team Player
- Be very reliable and punctual
- Great work ethic
We realize this is all obvious, but we must write it.
Salary is commensurate with experience. All inquiries will be kept private.
For More information or to apply please email your RESUME with references to Tim Wedeman, Owner of Capital Disc Jockeys and Photobooth